A very tasty piece of man, fresh from the valleys. Josh is a sexy. toned, smooth, uncut guy, with a cute accent. He's 90% straight, but that leaves a healthy 10% window. With nipples as senstive as the helmet of his hard dick and a virgin arse hole to play with, he's worth the extra effort.